Your Entrepreneurship Story
At a very young age, entrepreneurship has been a part of my
life. I grew up in a single-parent household, and my father has his own air
conditioning business. He started his business a few years before I was born.
So, I grew up around a man who was always forced to be innovative, respectful,
and ultimately a businessman. So, as a young kid I was taught how to write out
receipts, the difference in the price of goods based on varying companies, adapting
to new technology as products change, etc. Back then, I thought my dad was just
trying to get me out of the house and keep me busy, but now I realize he was only
trying to help me develop with a small businessman mindset.
I can say that today I have plans to become a real estate
developer in the future. I would like to open my own condo complex. Also, I have
thought about opening my own taxpayers' office as well. So, I enrolled in ENT3003
because I want to learn as much as I can about getting started. I want to get
the most out of it because I want my legacy to be huge. I hope to learn what I
need to look out for, good and bad, when starting a business, and then, I want
to know how to deal with the competition.
(Picture of me with some air conditioners)

Hello Xavier, thanks for sharing your post! I really enjoyed learning about the impact your father had on your entrepreneurial story. It goes to show how influential our parents can be and how they can inspire us. I too also have looked up to my father and the practice he has been able to build and run himself.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your future career and in the rest of this class!