Idea Napkin No. 1


1.     Me: My name is Xavier Ansley-Black, and I am a 3rd-year Information Systems Major at the University of Florida. My talents are being able to dive into and dissect what the bigger picture is when it comes to accomplishing tasks. At the same time, I love to assist people with the problems I am traveling to solve. My problem-solving tactics always incorporate others, and when it comes to my business concept, I feel my scooter business will help make their lives easier on a day to day basis.
2.     What I am offering: I am offering a scooter service for a small fee that will allow people on the University of Florida campus to have a convenient way of traveling across campus. Customers will be able to have a service that will not cost them hundreds or thousands of dollars to use as opposed to purchasing a Moped to get around campus.
3.     Who am I offering this service to: Any person that is on the UF campus is my target. College students would take advantage because for less than a dollar per minute they will be able to use a scooter to get around campus. This scooter will be able to reach areas that are only accessible by foot. Also, it can be used by the visitors of campus to travel around campus on tour. Anyone that will use my service will be those wanting an easier and entertaining way to get around the UF campus.
4.     Why they care: When going to a big city, people are always renting these scooters to ride around the local parks or downtown areas. It helps them get around easier without dealing with cars and all other road traffic. It is an affordable service and it will be useful for people to get around campus.
5.     My core competencies: I have learned over time to think deep into things and create contingency plans. I like to ensure that all the right questions are asked and also make decisions based on outside needs instead of my own ideology.

All of my elements as a collective fit together, and I strongly believe my business service will be successful. My work ethic and my willingness to include others' input into the creating of my business are what will set it apart. It has already been proven as a good system in big cities, and the foundation has been set for it to be useful on college campuses as well. The biggest thing is my effort to being prepared to work out the kinks and make the service as efficient as possible.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forming an Opportunity Belief

Final Reflection

Identifying Local Opportunities