Your Exit Strategy


1. For my exit strategy, I have decided that I will get my business patent and keep it going. I will then pass it down to my children and keep it running in the family as a source of revenue. I believe that this business can be effective for many years to come, and the company can even grow in ideas and resources.

2. I chose this strategy because I want to help create generational wealth in my family. I do not want a constant cycle of having to reinvent the wheel. Instead of trying to come up with something brand new, the money and resources will already be there. This way the company can just grow expeditiously.

3. If I want to pass something down, I do not want to do a half decent job. That will only create more work because then my children would have to fix my mistakes. Therefore, this strategy has allowed myself to focus in on executing properly. This will benefit in the long run.


Comments

  1. Hey Xavier, I enjoyed reading your post because it gave me a different perspective. My thought was to develop my business and sell it after at least 10 years for a large return. The idea of creating generational wealth through a family business sounds absolutely ideal, so that is something for me to consider as well. Great job writing your post, I appreciate the different perspective you offered me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forming an Opportunity Belief

Final Reflection

Identifying Local Opportunities