Elevator Pitch No. 3
https://youtu.be/MNMwfMg1nLU
The feedback that I was given after my first elevator pitch is that my idea was good, and it could be beneficial to my target audience. Also, my electric scooters on campus idea is similar to systems that Uber and Lime provide in big cities, and it was mentioned how they are successful there. On the other hand, it was stated that I did not mention anything about the price of the service or if it simply would be something expensive or relatively affordable. My second elevator pitch said I did a good job with incorporating the feedback, so I stuck with the key points and tried to build on what I did for the second one.
With this feedback, I first decided to stand up instead of sitting down because I felt it would make the video flow better. However, I did not like the feeling I was getting. So, I liked it better when I was sitting centered at my desk. In addition, I cut down more on the setting the scene intro scenario, and this allows me to speak more on the wider range of people that could benefit. I took communicating the price as a big piece of feedback, so I mentioned in the pitch that it would be affordable.
Your elevator pitch was very well done. It seemed well put together and memorized. You did a good job of adding to this elevator pitch given the feedback that you received. I did like how you shortened the scenario part at the beginning, because you don't want to spend too much time on that, just enough to get a picture in the audiences head.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your final pitch! It was very well rehearsed and clearly memorized, which shows that you were passionate about your product and wanted to show that to your audience. I really feel like your opening is great too and sets the scene for the viewer, while allowing them to relate to the situation. I think you did a great job memorizing and making slight adjustments throughout all your pitches to make it even better. It was obvious you applied the feedback to the pitches in order to improve it as best as you could.
ReplyDelete