Create a Customer Avatar
My customers can be anyone but being on a college campus where students are the majority, the bulk of my customers will be young adults between the ages of 18-23. Some of them may have cars and also some may have mopeds. The types and quality of their means of transportation would depend on their financial status. When creating my avatars, I tried to come up with a couple that appears to be young to represent the student body.
When it comes to relatability, I too am a student that is 20 years old and my car is not new, yet it gets me to my destinations. This is not a coincidence because the majority of college students are around my age and their cars often are not the latest models. When it comes to finances, it is very helpful that I am able to have my own transportation, but with the lack of funds, it is good that I do not have a vehicle that requires high maintenance.
Comments
Post a Comment