Elevator Pitch No. 2
https://youtu.be/BFQ7k60xeaI
The feedback that I was given after my first elevator pitch is that my idea was good, and it could be beneficial to my target audience. Also, my electric scooters on campus idea is similar to systems that Uber and Lime provide in big cities, and it was mentioned how they are successful there. On the other hand, it was stated that I did not mention anything about the price of the service or if it simply would be something expensive or relatively affordable.
With this feedback, I first decided to stand up instead of sitting down because I felt it would make the video flow better. In addition, I cut down more on the setting the scene intro scenario, and this allows me to speak more on the wider range of people that could benefit. I took communicating the price as a big piece of feedback, so I mentioned in the pitch that it would be affordable.
I think you did a great job taking your feedback and improving your video. I think your opening hook is really great because it allows for people to put themselves in scenario, especially one that a lot of UF students can relate to. I also think it is a great idea to wear a UF polo, like you did, because that is really drawing and personal to the viewer as well. Overall I feel like you did a great job improving your pitch and really capturing the audience, while also getting your product out there.
ReplyDeleteHey Xavier, I enjoyed watching your elevator pitch especially since it started off with a really goof hook. You always want to put things in the perspective of the customer so that was a wonderful way to start off. In terms of implementing your feedback, that was also carried out successfully since I was clearly able to see those aspects in your pitch. There was noticeable improvement from the last elevator pitch and its great to see the feedback given, put into action. Great job!
ReplyDelete