What’s Your Secret Sauce?
Five Things That Make Me Unique:
1. I am a dependable person and I will get things done.
2. One thing I am good at is trying to hear out every side of situations and opportunities.
3. My background is very diverse, so I am able to relate to a majority of different people.
4. I have always been a person that is a go-getter and am relentless to get things done.
5. I am good at being able to plan and prioritize when it comes to tasks and work that needs to be done.
Interviews:
1. Jay is my mentee who sees me as an older role model. He believes that I have a good ability to brainstorm ideas.
2. Jelani is in my mentorship family. If you ask him, he thinks I am good at networking with the people that are around me.
3. Gary has been one of my close friends since I got to college. He says he witnesses me being able to incorporate those around me and blend ideas and strengths together to make good end products.
4. Tajay has been my mentor since I was a freshman. He believes my personality is what makes the difference when I walk into a room.
5. Braxton is my fraternity brother. He thinks that I possess the drive to get things done when I need to.
Reflection: I tend to see myself more on the professional side. I feel like to myself I am always thinking about end goals more than anything else. Other people tend to think about my personality that I bring when it comes to me. The biggest difference is that I am constantly hard on myself when it comes to professional settings, but others believe that when I just am myself, I am making a difference in the room. When it comes to my list in part 1, I would not make any changes because those unique things are my own personal thoughts on myself. They help keep me grounded.
Hey Xavier, I really enjoyed reading through your post overall. The 5 things that make you unique show that you have the abilities required to one day run your own business. Having end goals in mind is also something I do since that truly gives me all the motivation I need. Of course it's not going to be an easy process but it's essential to embrace the journey and learn from each and every opportunity.
ReplyDelete