Idea Napkin No.2


Me: My talents are within my work ethic. I will go to great lengths to see what I contribute to succeed. I aspire to be successful. It does not matter specifically what the goal is, I want to accomplish it. When it comes to my scooter business, I want it to be successful. It will be related to my name but in the future I only want people to benefit from it. I don’t need recognition for it.
What are you offering to customers? I am offering a service that will provide a form of transportation to the people who are on the University of Florida campus. The campus already has bus systems but there are long ranges on campus where the bus system does not reach. I witness people on the campus speed walking or even jogging across campus when running late, but this scooter can help them.
Who are you offering it to? This service is being offered to a wide range of people. There are young students who are 18-23 typically on the campus. Also it will be of assistance to the older faculty that want to utilize the service too. The one thing everyone has in common is that they are all people on the University of Florida campus.
Why do they care? People will invest in anything that is convenient and reliable. This service is one that will benefit all year long and it will help take the worry off being late places. Instead of worrying about having to park and run, customers will know that they have a resource to get them to their destination quickly.
What are your core competencies? There is no other service like this on the campus. It will be the first and it will remain relevant because once the convenience is put out there, then it will be seen that it can be set apart.
Business ideas are the most successful when they align with the need of the customers. As long as the idea also is altered with the changing needs of the consumers then it will continue to thrive. Since, this business is able to change its price, the types of scooters, and it has a head person that is willing to change, then everything intertwines perfectly to be useful.
Feedback Memo: One of the big feedback was failure to mention if the service would be convenient or not. So, within this idea napkin the idea was to stress that it will be convenient. The second piece of feedback was not speaking on what do all of the target consumers have in common. With that being said, it was stressed that this will be a benefit to anyone that comes to the University of Florida.


Comments

  1. I think you did a very good job taking your feedback and using it in your idea napkin #2. I really enjoyed how easy it was to follow and understand who you are, what your product is, and who your intended market is. I noticed how you said in your feedback you got a lot of comments about making it clear who exactly you were selling your product to. In this post I feel like you made it much easier to understand who your market is and really narrowing in on who those specific people are. I feel like you really took your feedback serious and improved your idea napkin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forming an Opportunity Belief

Final Reflection

Identifying Local Opportunities